Team Captain, Roberta with Co-Captain Karen

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Screeching to a Halt.....

Can you say "first metatarsal interphalangeal joint pain"?

It's crippling me. So I've tried staying off it and it feels better (as long as I don't wear shoes), so I need to see a podiatrist and maybe get a shot of cortizone or something.

Funny, when I was jogging on it every day the pain was manageable, but when I switched to walking, it was torture.

In the meantime, I'm doing weights and yoga. Or maybe I'll see if walking in Crocs is better.

1 comment:

  1. I've found that I have more foot pain when I walk compared to running as well. I think it has to with rolling through the full motion of your toe joints instead of bouncing quickly off of your feet during running. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete